I have order an iTunes 10000 and they charged my cards 388.24 still havent give my code and sudden say it was cancelled and they didnt refund my money still , i have contacted them and they keep saying already give me back my money but i have checked with my bank and still havent pay back. I buy with them 3 times already and sudden they say my security problem and cant give me the code.

WTF ?! Now im about to call their local police for scamming and hope my lawyer will success bring this to court! They havent pay my refund , when you order they will took your money and laundering it! Then when they fail to give you the product they still on hold your money!

*** PLAY ASIA!!!

Its a scamming mother *** website~! If you all having the same problem call Hong Kong Police and ask them to raid this *** company for scamming!

Product or Service Mentioned: Play Asia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Play Asia Cons: Non delivery of goods, Stopped responding to me after failing to issue refund, Item not delivered, Customer service isnt helpful.

Comments